Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Why place Public Notice Ad in Sikkim Express Newspaper ?
Now Booking Public Notice ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Public Notice adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Classified display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Public Notice” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Public Notice advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
How To Compose Your Public Notice Ad In Sikkim Express To Get Maximum Response ?
Public notice ads are published in newspapers to inform the public regarding issues that are of public interest. Here is why you should book your public notice ads in newspapers:
Informs the Public
- Public notice advertisements help to keep the public informed regarding issues that are of public interest and which affect public life in general.
Reaches a Wide Audience
- Public notice advertisements, by their very nature, are meant to reach a large number of people as their subject matter pertains to the public at large.
Fulfils Legal Obligations
- Public notice advertisements are a legal requirement for a lot of business transactions, proposals or decisions that affect the general public.
- Sometimes a public notice advertisement serves to safeguard oneself, one’s family and one’s organisation from people with malicious intentions.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people across cities and villages. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.